NVIDIA is well-known for its line of graphics cards. NVIDIA graphics hardware is standard on the computers of video editors, graphic designers, animators, PC gaming fans, and many other GPU-intensive vocations.
Okay, let’s check out how to solve the “This Nvidia Graphics Driver is Not Compatible With this Version of Windows” message.
Method 1. Get The Most Recent Version of Windows 10 and instal it.
If your copy of Windows 10 isn’t up to date, you can get the “This Nvidia Graphics Driver is Not Compatible With this Version of Windows” message. If your system isn’t up-to-date, updating it will fix this problem. Learn how to upgrade to Windows 10 in this article.
- The first thing you need to do is press the Windows logo key plus the letter I together to bring up the Settings menu. From there, select Update & Security.
- Second, select Check for updates from the menu on the right after clicking Windows Update.
- Windows will check for updates and, if any are available, begin downloading them automatically at this point. Don’t be picky about the updates you instal. During this time, Windows may restart multiple times, but you shouldn’t do anything to stop it.
Verify that the “NVIDIA driver is not compatible with this version of Windows” message no longer appears after a successful system update.
Method 2. GeForce Experience
GeForce Experience can be used to obtain the NVIDIA driver if you continue to receive the “NVIDIA driver not compatible with this version of Windows” message. Here is a simple reference:
- First, head over here to download and set up the GeForce Experience if you haven’t already.
- If you’re using a desktop computer, step 2 is to hook up your screen to the NVIDIA graphics processing unit.
- As a third-step, you should activate GeForce Experience. If an update is offered, it’s best to take it rather than risk falling behind.
- In the fourth step, updated drivers can be accessed through the Drivers menu. For a more hands-on approach, select the manual search option and then click the Check for updates button.
- To view the most recent drivers, select Custom Install in Step 5. Express installation is also available, but it does not permit customization of the installation process.
- Sixth, the driver file will begin to run. Don’t forget to select Perform a clean installation in the NVIDIA installation window. Watch the progress of the installation.
- Restart your computer to see if the “NVIDIA driver is not compatible with this version of Windows” message still appears.
Whenever you run into the “NVIDIA driver not compatible with this version of Windows” error, you can attempt one of the two solutions described in this post.